Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: barbara — lake havasu city Arizona United States of America
OTL*SCORESENSE

OTL*SCORESENSE otl*scoresense.com Gave me a peek for $1, charged $29.95 to debit card for 3 mo's . Ripoff to elderly, disabled, widow. Internet

I googled free credit reports.com. Scoresense offered $1 report. I signed in. They charged $29.95 to my debit card in september, I didn't catch it. Again charged $29.95 in october . Realized something wrong -- went to the bank , scoresense already deducted $29.95 for november.  Called scoresense , they refunded $1, denied refund of all other charges even though november charge was advance payment. Told my account was closed with them -- am changing my debit card number to stop any further charges . Thank you for any assistance in getting a refund .   P.S.  No refund of advance november payment even though account is closed and I'm unable to use it .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLSCORESENSE/internet/OTLSCORESENSE-otlscoresensecom-Gave-me-a-peek-for-1-charged-2995-to-debit-card-for-969984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*SCORESENSE