Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

• Submitted: Fri, October 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — linwood Kansas United States of America
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Ripped me off! Took money from my checking account without my knowledge or permission! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense Response

Never heard of this company.  Do NOT know how or where they obtained my personal information but they are frauds!  They took money from my checking account without my knowledge or permission and they need to do a complete refund no questions asked!  I do NOT want their services nor did I authorize their services.  I Hope they get prosecuted to the fullest!  They are scum and should have to pay penalty fees to each person they've ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 12:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLSCORESENSECOM/internet/OTLSCORESENSECOM-Ripped-me-off-Took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-my-knowled-957018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

ScoreSense Response

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Linda,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense