Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Annie P — CANONSBURG Pennsylvania United States of America
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

OTL*SCORESENSE.COM SCORE SENSE unauthorized charges to credit card and fraudulant claims, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

Received email for free credit report, authorized a one time processing fee of $1.00 to my credit card. When fee was processed recieved email that i had unknowingly joined a membership. Called 800 # immediately and spoke to representative, she told me  it is a 30 day free trial and can cancel at anytime within 30 day trial period, but please review and utilize free info provided.

My credit card was charged 29.95 7 days later, which was an unauthorized charge. The entire process has been a  deceptive scam. I called to cancel and the representative tried to sell me other options, was pushy, and was not allowing me to speak and claimed it is a 7 day trial not 30... I INSISTED on cancellation and refund of 29.95, and was told, after much persistance, that a request will be submitted to corporate for refund and will recieve an email in 1-2 days with their decision.

I contacted my bank and informed them of unauthorized charges to my account, they provided me with a different telephone #, was advised to contact them via new number and verify if account was cancelled, document entire conversation and put in writing for them to process a formal complaint from them. I contacted scoresense via number bank provided, was told account had been cancelled and request for refund of 29.95 was submitted to corporate for review, $1.00 fee had already been approved, corporate would contact me in 1-2 days with their decision on refund via email.

This is a complete rip off of money that is not authorized by consumers and deceptive claims of free credit reports, unknowingly being enrolled into memberships and then incorrect information given to mislead us further.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLSCORESENSECOM/internet/OTLSCORESENSECOM-SCORE-SENSE-unauthorized-charges-to-credit-card-and-fraudulant-claims-1026903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*SCORESENSE.COM

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours: Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense