Complaint Review: OTL*Scoresense.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Gammau — Sacramento California United States of America
OTL*Scoresense.com

OTL*Scoresense.com When reviewing my monthly bank statement, I found a debut from my account in the amount of $19.95; I had no idea what this was or where it came from. I'd noticed the same transaction on my previous st internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense Response

While reviewing my monthly bank statement, I noticed a debit from my account in the amount of $19.95 by this company, which I'd never heard of. I researched it on the internet to find that it's a "credit report status company. At no time do I remember applying for this service or even the company itself. I'd noticed the same transaction for the previous month but thought it was related to my changing internet providers during that period of time. I have not been able to contact them via internet and there's a slight problem with reaching them by phone  due to time zone differences, though I will continue  to try this route.  I've also found out during my research that there has been many other people  with the same problem and thus found your service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLScoresensecom/internet/OTLScoresensecom-When-reviewing-my-monthly-bank-statement-I-found-a-debut-from-my-acco-987811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*Scoresense.com

ScoreSense Response

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Gammau,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at
855-540-3895 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense