Complaint Review: OTL*scoresense.com

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Corkey — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
OTL*scoresense.com

OTL*scoresense.com Rip off, scam, fraud, internet, thieves, Internet

I have never heard of this company, nor did I sign up for their services. I have no need to as my credit rating is very good. Not only do they have my social security number, they also have my credit card number. When I called to inquire as to what this charge was for, they could not, or would not, tell me how they had gotten my information. They said they would research it and send me an email with the results. This is not good enough for me. Not only do I want my money refunded, I want the monthly charges to stop. When I spoke to my credit card company to dispute the transaction, they told me there is another charge pending for the next month.

With all the complaints I have read about this company, I fervently believe the principals of this company should be charged with internet fraud, theft by deception, and any other pertinent law. Obviously, their fraud is wide spread. Their company is located in Dallas, Texas, and I live in Philadelphia, PA. I've seen other cities of residence when reading the various complaints against this company. Can't anyone stop these people from ripping off anyone else?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTLscoresensecom/internet/OTLscoresensecom-Rip-off-scam-fraud-internet-thieves-Internet-999120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTL*scoresense.com