Complaint Review: OTS Therapy/Michael James Jackson

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: RipOffReporter — Orange California United States of America
OTS Therapy/Michael James Jackson
www.otstherapy.com Fullerton, California United States of America

OTS Therapy/Michael James Jackson On The Spot Therapy Claims to be a massage therapist but really sexually molests and assaults women - very inappropriate Fullerton , California

Several months ago, I was referred to Mr. Michael James Jackson and OTS Therapy because I have severe pain and my general practitioner doctor was unable to help me cure my pain.

I was told my an acquaintance that she had heard Mr. Michael James Jackson at OTS Therapy (http://www.otstherapy.com) was some sort of miracle worker and that he was able to cure pain that even doctors were unable to fix. Both of us were fed up with doctors and were willing to try anything to cure our unbearable pain.  We both looked up the website http://www.otstherapy.com, and decided to give him a try.

All I can say is that my experience was horrifying - Mr. Jackson did a massage for over two hours and it was the most uncomfortable, inappropriate experience I've ever been through. He touched me in places that no other massage therapist has ever has. When I told him I did not feel comfortable with him touching my body and genitals, he explained that woman carry a lot of pain down in their genital region and that we have pain that we are unaware of and that in order to cure this pain, he has to touch this area of my body. [continued below]....
..... I admit that I was stupid and naive and thought to myself, "Well maybe what he is saying is true - maybe there's some logic to this, after all he is the expert".

Well, after several massage therapy sessions of him fondling my genitals and touching me inappropriately, none of my pain subsided.

Finally, I asked went to my doctor and explained everything that Mr. Jackson did and all of the reasoning he gave me for touching my genitals and other areas of my body. My doctor said that was all false and that I was basically a victim of molestation and sexual assault.

I began crying and got emotional. When I contacted Mr. Jackson of OTS Therapy and explained what my doctor said and then mentioned taking legal action - he went nuts! He threatened me, my family, and reminded me that he knows where I live.

I was so scared I immediately went to the police. He's still under investigation and I'm doing everything in my power to put him behind bars where he belongs. He prays on those of us who are in severe pain claiming to be a miracle worker when really he just wants to touch your genitals and get his jollys off.  I'm so depressed and feel so mistreated. I'm currently seeking counseling and therapy sessions to deal with the hell Mr. Michael James has put me through.

Also, I contacted the woman that had original referred me to Mr. Michael James Jackson and OTS Therapy (http://www.otstherapy.com) and she said he did the exact thing to her and that she no longer was seeing him either. Unfortunately she's too afraid to seek legal action due to the all of the threats he sent her, but I pray to God that more of his clients come forward and help all of his victims put him behind bars where he belongs! This man is a monster and pervert. I'm warning you - stay away from http://www.otstherapy.com and stay away from Mr. Michael James Jackson. He's a monster! God Bless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 02:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OTS-TherapyMichael-James-Jackson/Fullerton-California-/OTS-TherapyMichael-James-Jackson-On-The-Spot-Therapy-Claims-to-be-a-massage-therapist-b-966750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OTS Therapy/Michael James Jackson