worn

• Updated: Thu, November 22, 2012

• Reported By: antiscum — fresno California United States of America
OU Profcorp
Oismae tee 131-24 Internet United States of America

OU Profcorp Sent me a can of shoe polish with a hole puntured in it-won't exchange product or issue a refund. Tallinn, Estonia, Internet

I purchased a can of Collonil Diamant Black Schwarz High Gloss Polish to polish my fine leather shoes from OU Profcorp on Ebay and received a mess; the can had a hole punctured in it.  The can was mailed in a paper envelope and there is no way the can could have been punctured in shipping since there was no damage to the envelope.  I returned the item to the seller at the address that they specified and contacted the seller immediately.  When the seller never got back to me I opened a case with Ebay's resolution center.

Ebay did nothing: they closed the case because I failed to provide a tracking number and returned the item without their or the sellers authorization-I not only provided the tracking or customs number but offered to email them copies of my receipts for the return shipping.  As far as not having authorization to return the item; it was returned to the return address specified by the seller.  There is no way that punctured can of black polish was going anywhere with me in my Porsche with white leather interior.  I would not do business with this company and will be contacting Collonil directly to complain about these dimwits.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 08:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OU-Profcorp/internet/OU-Profcorp-Sent-me-a-can-of-shoe-polish-with-a-hole-puntured-in-it-wont-exchange-produc-972664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OU Profcorp