Complaint Review: OUALITY CABLE CO Mark Allen

• Submitted: Sat, November 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, April 01, 2009

• Reported By:melbourne Florida
OUALITY CABLE CO Mark Allen
22699 Road-L Underwood, Iowa U.S.A.

OUALITY CABLE Tv DISSINSTALLS Ship item LIED Sd Not Received 6 Mnoth Emails FILTHY report to police ebay to follow filed different city state UNDERWOOD IA Iowa

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Really?!?!?

*Author of original report: OUALITY CABLE Tv DISSINSTALLS MARK ALLEN HAS A POLICE RECORD FILED POLICE PROTECTION

*Author of original report: eastcoasttradingco1

*Author of original report: Quality cable mark allen

I sold in good faith a hbo promo kit to Mark Allen, after one month emails to me say never received. We did indeed ship his item,and i belive he lied so he could engage in a wierd e-mail attack. Over six months now leaves filthy messages, threats. I have reported this person to e-bay, and the police department as he is a very dangerous person. Mark Allen would have received a refund on his item he claims never received had he contacted us in a timely manor. He left positive feedback on e-bay and i to left him positive feedback. We are aware he has a filed complaint with rip-off. com and is contacting our business customers.. We intend to contact a attorney about the weird things this person is doing. He has listed a different state and city then the one he uses on e-bay, and personal address.... To any one wishing to discuss this life threating situtation with me please call me.

Eugene
melbourne, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2005 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OUALITY-CABLE-CO-Mark-Allen/Underwood-Iowa-51576/OUALITY-CABLE-Tv-DISSINSTALLS-Ship-item-LIED-Sd-Not-Received-6-Mnoth-Emails-FILTHY-report-165222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OUALITY CABLE CO Mark Allen

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Really?!?!?

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

WE WELCOME ANY PERSON WHO READS THE FALSE CLAIMS BY MARK ALLEN TO VISIT OUR E-BAY SITE WHERE WE ENJOY A 99.8 % POSITIVE FEEDBACK OR CALL FOR COMMENTS 321 9842447.

Well Well... I did just that.... Hmmmm looks like someone really don't have a 99.8% positive feedback to enjoy at all.... Seems Nancy is really enjoying 87.9% positive feedback... The last customer they had was.. lets just say... wasn't very happy with them..... nuff said

Now about our deal... here is the bottom line folks... you sold me an item... I paid you for the item... I never got the item.... And gee didn't even get an I'm sorry... let alone a refund... now I would think that someone with almost 88% positive feedback would take the time they spent worrying about little ole me and Hmmm I don't know maybe try to take care of the people that buy their items and maybe some day really have 99.8% instead of just saying they do....

All CAPITAL LETTERS.... Really?!?!?! and I'm the crazy one.... Really!?!?!?!

Mark

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

WE HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE AND STAND BY OUR COMMENTS WE DID INDEED SHIP THE ITEM ! ,THIS CUSTOMER WAITED AFTER ONE MONTH TO CONTACT US OF NO RECEIPT OF ITEM AND LEFT POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS WELL.OUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS CUSTOMER WAS ONE SCARY DEAL! WE CONTACTED THE POLICE FOR PROTECTION AND IN GOOD FAITH ON OUR PART AFTER MANY MONTHS DID REFUND BACK HIS PURCHASE .THIS WAS OVER SIX YEARS AGO .STILL CANT FIND HIM!

eastcoasttradingco1

we invite all to check out our 99.9% positive feedback on ebay

Quality cable mark allen

AUTHOR: Nancy - (U.S.A.)

Mark Allen hides his personal feedback from the public to hide the truth of transactions with e-bay .This person need to be in jail for his personal attacks on our person.We as a company plan to fully file a complaint with the police to bring this person to court stop the threats of our person and business.