Complaint Review: OUR TIME.COM

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Sidra — Redondo Beach California U.S.A.
internet dating site Internet United States of America

OUR TIME.COM PEOPLE MEDIA they auto renewed me when i didn't want my memberhship renewed. i tried to turn auto renew off, it wouldn't allow me. they charged me again. rip-off. Internet

i joined this dating website our time.com. when you join, you give them your credit card info.

there is a place to say no automatic renewal when your time is up, however, i tried to do that, the website wouldn't allow it. sooo they used my credit card and automatically renewed me anyway for another 6 mos. what a total rip off.  they refuse to return my money, idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 04:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OUR-TIMECOM/internet/OUR-TIMECOM-PEOPLE-MEDIA-they-auto-renewed-me-when-i-didnt-want-my-memberhship-renewed-976687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OUR TIME.COM