Complaint Review: OURISMAN HYUNDAI/MAZDA - LAUREL, MD

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS AA FEMALE BUYER — BOWIE Maryland
OURISMAN HYUNDAI/MAZDA - LAUREL, MD
3516 Fort Meade Road Laurel, Maryland USA

OURISMAN HYUNDAI/MAZDA - LAUREL, MD KEPT BACK INFO.AND LIED ABOUT THE INTERGRITY OF THE VEHICLE OF PURCHASE Laurel Maryland

*Author of original report: OURISMAN HYUNDAI/MAZDA CLIENT RECONCILIATION

On November I purchased a 2011 Hyndai Elantra Touring (VIN# KMHDC8AE7BU102274) Station Wagon.

As of December 26th, 2013 I acquired a Carfax Report which clearly showed structural damage.  This was something I was not clear on at purchase.  I did not know neither did the dealership inform me of the danger that follows a car with structural damage.  I was told it was in one accident but was not told that from the accident structural damage followed, which of course is illegal to sell this type of vehicle within the state of Maryland.

I do not want to go into litigation but when I called the dealership the day this info. was made aware, I was told someone from Ourisman Hyundai/Mazda's sales management would call me and NO ONE DID!

I am very frustrated and I feel very stupid.  I am a African American, female and I feel that I was taken advantage of.  I am not a mechanic and I do not know the nature of cars as some may.  You want to feel as though you can trust professional salespersons...you want to believe that professional sales people have integrity.  Yet in my situation, this is not the case.

At this point I want to receive my $2,800 down pay plus the car payment sent to the lender of $352.00 to bring a total of $3,152.00, minus the change.  Each month I make a car payment, I will add to out of pocket expense for this car that is classified as LEMON.  Also two weeks after purchase the transmission had to be repaired...the history of this kind of car is transmission issues...so now with the report of structural damage, I just want to get out of this car purchase in a peaceful way...without litigation.

I will not make another purchase from this dealership due to the integrity of the professionals that sold me this car.  They may provide a check to me and I will gladly return the car without reservation.

Please advise...I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED AND DISSATISFIED WITH THIS TREATMENT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OURISMAN-HYUNDAIMAZDA-LAUREL-MD/Laurel-Maryland/OURISMAN-HYUNDAIMAZDA-LAUREL-MD-KEPT-BACK-INFOAND-LIED-ABOUT-THE-INTERGRITY-OF-THE-V-1111144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OURISMAN HYUNDAI/MAZDA - LAUREL, MD

OURISMAN HYUNDAI/MAZDA CLIENT RECONCILIATION

AUTHOR: ANONYMOUS AA FEMALE BUYER - ()

OURISMAN HYUNDAI / MAZDA

Update. Dealership has reconciled with customer. All issues are resolved by dealer who is suppose to be providing customer with new vehicle and no obligation given to the buyer in the transition newer car situation...case closing.

Thanks.