Complaint Review: OUTBOARDREBUILD.COM

• Updated: Wed, June 30, 2010

• Reported By: Bill — Ocala Florida United States of America
OUTBOARDREBUILD.COM
Internet, Florida United States of America

OUTBOARDREBUILD.COM Jimmy Parise owes money for services and many reports are that he rips people off and has moved to GulfBreeze Florida He has moved from Milton and Avalon Blvd to Gulfbreeze Florida, owes me money for labor and services, I have contacted 3 others who want a class action suite and we are looking for more people Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Updated Info

*Consumer Comment: CROOK

Jimmy Parise and outboardrebuild.com have moved to Gulfbreeze, Florida. He owes me money for building his web site and managing his office. Back labor totaling $4000. He had offered to pay me with a lawnmower but he up and moved from Avalon Blvd in Milton Florida and is now located in Gulfbreeze. I have been in contact with two other people who are willing to get a class action suite against him so let me know if there are any others who want to move against him and his company.. He has no money yet he has a fancy hot rod boat a nice truck and goes on vacations in travel trailers. This guy is not to be trusted . . .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OUTBOARDREBUILDCOM/Internet-Florida-/OUTBOARDREBUILDCOM-Jimmy-Parise-owes-money-for-services-and-many-reports-are-that-he-rips-596769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OUTBOARDREBUILD.COM

Updated Info

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (United States of America)

Have A update to anyone who maybe researching this,  or who may be like the rest of us who have been screwed by this guy.  There is updated phone number and address for the outboard rebuild .com.  Not really sure if I can post info on this site.  Will help just email and I will give you the info.  Please count me in on the law suit if any thanks.   Have had engine rebiult for $4050.00 and now no coverage under warrenty because he has claimed water in the fuel.  Drained two 24 gal tanks full of fuel and took digital pics along the way.   NO water what so ever.  People please beware.

CROOK

AUTHOR: DAVID - (United States of America)

Jimmy Parise owes me over $600 in parts. He has lied about shipping them to me. I drove from Tennessee to buy a motor from him. Got there to pick it up and they were finishing up on the rebuild. We went into his office to settle up and he told me that he didn't have a new fuel pump for it and that he would send one to me. After getting the motor home , I found a few other items that were missing or broken. I called him to let him know what i had found and he said he would get everything togeather and send it. HAHA! I have yet to recieve my stuff and it dosen't look like i will. Contact me about the class action suit.