Complaint Review: OVER THE ROAD

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Heidi — Kitchener Ontario
OVER THE ROAD
191 Superior Blvd., Mississauga, ON Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

OVER THE ROAD *****************************************C A U T I O N****************************** Mississauga, Ontario

All I want to do is reach as many people as possible to save them from being ripped off as Richard Meyers ripped me off.

I am a women that lives on her own and has to work very hard to make ends meat.

Richard Meyers uses and abuses drivers.

Does not matter if you're a man or women.

He cares not to work as an honest business owner.

FACT: After being up all day waiting for a load(s) I get a load around 5 pm to hustle to Welland, ON.
I p/u the load and have to drive all night to Tennessee for 7 am delivery.

I made delivery by 6 am.

I sat for two and a half days to have dispatch tell me they couldn't get me a load home.

He told me to drive all the way to Ohio for 2 loads...one which should have paid me 200.00 the other 250.00  and the Tennessee load should have paid me 1000.00, net.

What I got paid was 397. 00.

That's a fast.

So do yourself a favor, make a better choice then going with a crook, con-artist, scammer,  there are more words but I should keep it clean.

His karma will catch up. hopefully sooner then later.

He owes me more I sure of it but it was that last load that lost him a good driver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OVER-THE-ROAD/Mississauga-Ontario-/OVER-THE-ROAD-C-A-U-T-I-ON-1042550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OVER THE ROAD