Complaint Review: OVER THE ROAD

• Reported By: Heidi — Kitchener Ontario Canada
OVER THE ROAD
191 Superior Blvd. Mississaugac, Ontario United States of America

OVER THE ROAD Richard Meyers , is a bully and dishonest. Mississaugac, Ontario

Richard Meyers paid me $319.57 to drive a load from Niagara falls late at night to Smyrna, TN then back home again. That is all I got paid to do this for Richard Meyers. Richard Meyers told me that this load would pay me over $800.00 dollars.

$319.57 is not a payment of over $800.00. This trip cost me well over $570.00 just in fuel, then my time and the wear and tear on my vehicle. Richard then after a day of waiting for a load, which I did cause thats how it is at times...I was dispatched to Winchester, KY to p/u a load that should have paid me ? $200.00. Two hundred from Kentucky to Ontario? then another p/u from Marysville, OH that should have paid $250.00 ? I never got paid for these two loads at all.

Explain to me Richard how you can live with yourself Richard Meyers of Over The Road? You send a women late at night after I had been up all day to drive a load that should have made me money, but you had the nerve to pay me $319.57.
What kind of person does this to a driver trying to earn an honest living?  What kind of a man does this to a women?
You have been a bully from the time we started business together. I did everything and then some to help you out in your business. You have disappointed me greatly. You should be ashamed of yourself.
You are not an honest business man nor a man. You are a monster.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OVER-THE-ROAD/Mississaugac-Ontario-L5T-2L6/OVER-THE-ROAD-Richard-Meyers-is-a-bully-and-dishonest-Mississaugac-Ontario-992584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OVER THE ROAD