defined

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: LOCK34 — HOUMA Louisiana United States of America
OVERSTOCK.COM

OVERSTOCK.COM O.COM FRAUDULANT BUSINESS PRACTISES / INTERNET SCAMMERS Internet

Do not buy from these crooks. I foolishly placed an order with these people. They sent me a completely different item from what I ordered. The item that they sent costs less than half of what I paid them for the correct item. I spoke to two very unhelpful people in their customer service department. They both refused to issue a return for the item. They are refusing to return my money too. Now I will have to fight them through my credit card company for their fraudulent business practices. Stay away from these crooks."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OVERSTOCKCOM/internet/OVERSTOCKCOM-OCOM-FRAUDULANT-BUSINESS-PRACTISES-INTERNET-SCAMMERS-Internet-787333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OVERSTOCK.COM