Complaint Review: OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

• Submitted: Fri, July 22, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, July 22, 2005

• Reported By:46202 Indiana
OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
2030 N DELAWARE APT 10 INDIANPOLIS, Indiana U.S.A.

OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING STOLE 249 DOLLARS RIGHT OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT RIPOFF USA

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM A REP WHO ASSURED ME FOR ONLY A ONE TIME ACTIVATION FEE OF 249.00 THAT I WOULD RECEIVE A CREDIT CARD WITH A LIMIT OF 2000.00. I WOULD RECEIVE IT IN 40 DAYS AND SURE ENOUGH I NEVER RECEIVED IT. WHEN I GOT ONLINE TO LOOK UP THE COMPANY I SAW ALL THESE LETTERS FROM CUSTOMERS WHO HAD FALLEN FOR THE SAME THING I DID. HOPEFULLY MY LETTER WILL HELP PEOPLE IN THE SAME POSITION I'M IN GET THEIR MONEY BACK!!! FROM NOW ON I KNOW TO DO MY RESEARCH ON THINGS THAT SOUND TO GOOD TO BE TRUE AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL TOO!!!

Heather
46202, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2005 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OXFORD-FINANCIAL-CREDIT-CARD-PROCESSING/INDIANPOLIS-Indiana-46202/OXFORD-FINANCIAL-CREDIT-CARD-PROCESSING-STOLE-249-DOLLARS-RIGHT-OUT-OF-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-150891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING