Complaint Review: OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 19, 2009

• Reported By:clinton Tennessee
OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING
2030 N DELAWARE APT 10 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING ripoff of $249 from my checking account with a promise of a credit card Indianapolis Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: They just called me!

*Consumer Comment: Oxford Financial Group is a highly reputable company that deals with financial planning

*Author of original report: wrong city/state

I received a phone call where the Oxford Financial company was offering a credit card deal of a $2000 limit. I was told inorder to get the card I would have to make a downpayment of $249. I have never had a credit card before so I didn't know if I could trust. The representative that I was speaking with assured me that they were a legit company and I would receive a credit card within 45 days. By the end of the 45 days I had not received the credit card via certified mail like the representative explained. I have recently moved and decided to follow assuming it came after a moved. I tried calling the #8663337715 but now the phone number doesn't work. I don't know how I can get my money back and this is the only thing I could think of.

Benjamin
clinton, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OXFORD-FINANCIAL-CREDIT-CARD-PROCESSING/Indianapolis-Indiana-46202/OXFORD-FINANCIAL-CREDIT-CARD-PROCESSING-ripoff-of-249-from-my-checking-account-with-a-pro-159755. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OXFORD FINANCIAL CREDIT CARD PROCESSING

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They just called me!

AUTHOR: Tony - (U.S.A.)

These people just called me. After I was able to get the name of the company out of the represenative, I told him that I would call him back. I did not tell him that I was checking this site first, LOL. I have a new number that may help you 8009398211. Hope this will help. I do not know what the statue of limitations is for your state.

AUTHOR: Molly - (U.S.A.)

Ummm not quite sure what to tell you, but I do have to say that first of all the phone number you listed for Oxford Financial doesn't even have an Indianapolis area code. Secondly, Oxford Financial Group is a highly reputable company that deals with financial planning, stock trading, not credit cards. I have been a client of theirs for many years. I am sure that you were scammed by someone using a similar name and don't feel it would be right to allow a good company's name to be marred by misinformation

wrong city/state

AUTHOR: Benjamin - (U.S.A.)

should be Champlain NY