Complaint Review: OXMOOR TOYOTA, Louisville, KY

OXMOOR TOYOTA, Louisville, KY
8003 Shelbyville Road Louisville, Kentucky USA

OXMOOR TOYOTA, Louisville, KY Fraudulent sales schedule Louisville Kentucky

*Author of original report: Case Fixed

*Author of original report: Updating my claim

*Consumer Comment: Just how stupid can you get?

I was yesterday (05/31/2014) a victim of a fraud at Oxmoor Toyota, Louisville, KY. My wife and I went there to buy a car. We agreed with the sales person (Chris Moore) on a price, down payment, and financing interest. Later, when got the moment for signing the documents —with another person, because Chris found an excuse for leaving— we were not allowed to read the documents. We were not explained a word about the documents. We where asked to pay, and sign the document, based on the agreement with Chris. We signed on a good fait ground. Later, in home, we got the surprise that price and the financing interest were altered —huge alteration— against me. Today we went there for complaining and the manager there (another Chris) toll I have to keep the fraudulent car because I signed. We signed on a vicious and fraudulent schedule by Chris and the others guys there —including the manager. I want to back the fraudulent car, and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2014 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/OXMOOR-TOYOTA-Louisville-KY/Louisville-Kentucky-40222/OXMOOR-TOYOTA-Louisville-KY-Fraudulent-sales-schedule-Louisville-Kentucky-1151258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on OXMOOR TOYOTA, Louisville, KY

Case Fixed

AUTHOR: FIDEL - ()

This situation got fixed. I wrote a message to the general manager of Oxmoor Toyota. I did that the same day I wrote this report. The general manager, Mr Doug Stovall, asked to financing manager Mr. Matt Storm for help in my case. We did then meet with Mr. Storm, and he helped us to find a solution. We got the opportunity of find another car and star over the entire process. Now we understood much better every step of the process for buying a car at car dealers. And we got a good deal. I want to thanks Mr. Stovall, and Mr. Storm for the attention they gave to my claim. I was, after all, not 100% right in my claim — and maybe the troll who rebuttal my first report is right: I’m an ignorant. But… I know it, so there are some chances for improve myself.

I want to thanks to Ripoff Report for the support… and the hope they induce when one get ripped of anywhere. Specially the hope for the weak, because they will get stronger.

Updating my claim

AUTHOR: FIDEL - ()

I was yesterday (05/31/2014) a victim of a fraud at Oxmoor Toyota, Louisville, KY. My wife and I went there to buy a car. We agreed with the sales person (Chris Moore) on a price, down payment, and financing interest. Later, when got the moment for signing the documents —with another person, because Chris found an excuse for leaving— we were not allowed to read the documents. We were not explained a word about the documents. We where asked to pay, and sign the document, based on the agreement with Chris. We signed on a good fait ground. Later, in home, we got the surprise that price and the financing interest were altered —huge alteration— against me. Today we went there for complaining and the manager there (another Chris) toll I have to keep the fraudulent car because I signed. We signed on a vicious and fraudulent schedule by Chris and the others guys there —including the manager. I want to return back the fraudulent car, and get my down payment money back.

Just how stupid can you get?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

we were not allowed to read the documents.."

But you STILL signed the contract instead of walking out?  You need a keeper.

"I want to back the fraudulent car, and get my money back."

You want to "back the fraudulent car?"  Why would you back something you don't want?  Also is the CAR really "frauudulent?"

This one's ALL on YOU for pure ignorance/