Complaint Review: Oakland County Friend Of The Court

• Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Hamilton Ohio United States of America
Oakland County Friend Of The Court
230 Elizabeth lake Rd Pontiac, Michigan United States of America

Oakland County Friend Of The Court They went against state law. And are now stealing money from my kids whom live with me in Ohio Pontiac, Michigan

I have a daughter in Clarkston Michigan with my ex-wife. The women makes over 60,000 a yr, and I am a diabled veteran with another family who live with me. I only make 20,000 a yr. She has another child with her new marriage and is given her deduction on our child support case. I have 3 children that they are refusing to put on the deductions. MCSF 2.08 states that I should be given this deduction as well. My kids here in Ohio with me are suffering for the lack of money we could be getting if The Foc court system would follow the state law and calculate my support the legal way.

They also have been assisting my ex wife in parental alienation of my daughter. They do everything in there power to limit my visitation for no reason what so ever but to gain more support money. Cause in Michigan if you have limited visit they calculate that for you to pay more support money. And all Friend Of The Court employees pay is base on the doller amount collected in Child support for each child. They care nothing about destroying these children and their relationship with their non- custodial parent. I am a 23yr disabled Iraq veteren. And I can go and get blown up protecting their children and they steal from mine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oakland-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Pontiac-Michigan-48341/Oakland-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-They-went-against-state-law-And-are-now-stealing-mone-938546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oakland County Friend Of The Court