silence

• Submitted: Fri, August 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: Kimber — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
Oakview Law Group
8421 Auburn Blvd #145 Citrus Heights, CA 95610 Internet United States of America

Oakview Law Group Nita Baker I was seeking debt settlement/ bankruptcy services from this company; however they have become elusive and unreachable. Furthermore, they continue to debit $600 from my checking account without my Internet

I was seeking debt settlement/ bankruptcy services from this company; however they have become  elusive and unreachable.  Furthermore, they continue to debit $600 from my checking account without my consent and they have neglected to honor my request to discontinue.  Every time I try to contact them, they hang up the phone on me and no one will return my calls.  Nita Baker and BG have been the person s I have communicated with and/or reached out to to reach a resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oakview-Law-Group/internet/Oakview-Law-Group-Nita-Baker-I-was-seeking-debt-settlement-bankruptcy-services-from-this-925278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oakview Law Group