Complaint Review: Oakview law Firm

Oakview law Firm
bristow, Oklahoma USA

Oakview law Firm Tyson Walker LAWSUIT CLAIM bristow Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: Just happened to me

They call and say you have a lawsuit against you and ask to verify last 4 of Social Securiy.... No Way. When you don't verify they say that a police officer will be out to arrest you in a few minutes..... Thank goodness I had one standing right beside me. Jacqueline N Ft Myers, Fl

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oakview-law-Firm/bristow-Oklahoma/Oakview-law-Firm-Tyson-Walker-LAWSUIT-CLAIM-bristow-Oklahoma-1108327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oakview law Firm

Just happened to me

AUTHOR: Jamie - ()

This JUSt happened to me today. I refused to give any information and they said i was going "downtown" for at least 30 days unless I paid back a loan I supposedly took out. I am so glad I read this so I know a police officer isn't about to show up to my place of work to arrest me for something I have never done! And they hung up on me, were rude, and know have blocked me from calling back!