Complaint Review: Oakwood Homes

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:Washington North Carolina
Oakwood Homes
3908 Us Highway 264 East Nationwide U.S.A.

Oakwood Homes faulty wiring, improperly installed, air conditioner not installed right, problems since day one Greenville North Carolina

In 1997 I bought my dream home. Since day 1 I have had problems. The people that installed my home were not professionals. The wiring is faulty, most of my outlets don't work. Celling fan won"t cut on. I saw fire sparks come from the switch when I tried to cut it on. There is also faullty wiring in the kichen and it doesn't work either. Air conditioner pipes were installed wrong, the pipes are the wrong size for the type home. There is also water damage from the air conditioner and half my floor is caving in. Water has leaked in my kids closet cause they didn't put the home up right.

My husband left and I don't know what to do. This is bad for me and my two kids cause I can't afford to fix these things.

Washington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oakwood-Homes/nationwide/Oakwood-Homes-faulty-wiring-improperly-installed-air-conditioner-not-installed-right-pr-328133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oakwood Homes