Complaint Review: Oakwood homes of oklahoma

• Updated: Fri, December 18, 2009

• Reported By: amber — tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Oakwood homes of oklahoma
admiral street tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Oakwood homes of oklahoma will rip single females off tulsa, Oklahoma

I went to Oakwood homes looking for a place to live and I was ripped off. Those guys in there knew what they were doing to a single female by herself (no family, no husband) I got the mobile home and it was delivered to a mobile home park with cracked windows and they said Sorry it happened while being delivered , they said I was getting a free refrig.and washer/dryer, they added it to the end of my loan, but I don't remember seeing that while doing the paperwork, they ran my credit and said my credit score wasnt very good, but if I made a mobile home purchase it would increase my credit score to a good score, they said they would pay for delivery and set up, but I recieved a bill from the delivery company after 1 week for $1000, I paid it because the delivery company was partners with Oakwood homes,  I was afraid oakwood would have them take it back down. I went back to oakwood to talk to them about me feeling I got ripped off, Oakwood said its a done deal now, just live in it and enjoy it. I did this in 1997 and here it is 2009 almost 2010 and I still owe 25,000 on it, I never have missed a payment, have paid insurance on it , it is falling apart like a cheap trailer. I have went in debt over this bad mistake. Don't go to Oakwood homes if they are still in business, I don't see how they would be, it seems like they would eventually get caught. I've talked to other people at my job about it and they said the same thing about some of their family members got ripped off so bad.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oakwood-homes-of-oklahoma/tulsa-Oklahoma-/Oakwood-homes-of-oklahoma-will-rip-single-females-off-tulsa-Oklahoma-541781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oakwood homes of oklahoma