Complaint Review: Oan Service - usavoicemail

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:clearwater Florida
Oan Service - usavoicemail
, Florida U.S.A.

Oan - usavoicemail - oan Service ripoff was charged for voice mail of $15.27 Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: OAN USA Voicemail rip-off

I was charged for voice mail from Oan Services, Inc. no address and no state just 2 phone numbers to call 1-800892-8424 or 1-800944-3646. This company is a rip off and if they want to take me to court for the money good because I will press charges for taking my phone number.

Be cautious and watch you phone bill very carefully. My phone company is deleting the amount and I will not pay and I have called Verizon to advise them of this. That they are a fraud company and no good.

Maryann
clearwater, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oan-Service-usavoicemail/Florida/Oan-usavoicemail-oan-Service-ripoff-was-charged-for-voice-mail-of-1527-Nationwide-109663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oan Service - usavoicemail

OAN USA Voicemail rip-off

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

I called this company and did get to talk to someone and they said they would take it off but last month it was on my bill and I payed thinking it was from the month it was on my bill that I did not pay it. Well I got my phone bill today and it was on there again an I called the number 1-800-926-7514 and got the answering service that was office hours. Also there is a number 1-800-944-9646 my charges were 12.95 plus 1.49 taxes making it 14.44 altogether. I don't think I should pay something I did not order.