Complaint Review: Oan Services, Inc. / Kool Telecom

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:Onaway Michigan
Oan Services, Inc. / Kool Telecom
PO Box 1175 Northridge, California U.S.A.

Oan Services, Inc. / Kool Telecom Charged me on my Verizon Phone Bill Northridge California

I recieved my monthly phone bill from Verizon, and there was a $22.95 charge on there from Oan/Kool Telecom. I have never heard of these people, or did I sign up or agree to this. This is a scam, and should be looked into. I do not intend to pay it.

Onaway, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oan-Services-Inc-Kool-Telecom/Northridge-California-91328/Oan-Services-Inc-Kool-Telecom-Charged-me-on-my-Verizon-Phone-Bill-Northridge-Californi-440897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oan Services, Inc. / Kool Telecom