Complaint Review: Oan Services Inc

• Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:amarillo Texas
Oan Services Inc
oanservices.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Oan Services Inc Yourbillingsolutions charges on my phone bill for vmail?? Internet

I am getting billed every month on my at&t phone bill for the yourbillsolutions. I've repeatly call and had this removed which they will and credit my bill then in another month or so it's right back on there.

I have no ideal what this is for and certainly didn't order it. This is getting to be a real pain and I think something should be done to be able to keep this from happening. Why can't the phone companies stop this. I want just my phone bill and not have to go over it with a fine tooth comb.

This is really sad because if my phone bill was just set to automatic pay and I didn't get a bill then this would never be detected.

Becky
amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oan-Services-Inc/nationwide/Oan-Services-Inc-Yourbillingsolutions-charges-on-my-phone-bill-for-vmail-Internet-440962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oan Services Inc