Complaint Review: Oasis Moving Company

• Reported By: Tine — Chincoteague Virginia United States of America
Oasis Moving Company
Dallas, Texas Chincoteague, Virginia United States of America

Oasis Moving Company SCAM and RIPOFF! Chincoteague, Virginia

Oasis Moving Company is a SCAM! Its 11:00pm and 3 weeks later and they are now just getting me my stuff? I said I wanted a reweigh done and they are giving me hell about it. On top of everything going on, they cant even speak ENGLISH! I have been told 5 different times when they were coming, an have took off work an they never showed or even bothered to call an tell me they werent coming. I have lost over 300$ from missing work because of these idiots! The guy Tally who is there customer service rep. has made everything 100 times worse. I hired Budget Vanlines to contract these people, an they have done nothing but made my life a living hell! I have a one month old baby, an she has been sleeping in a pack n play because they had her crib. Budget gave me an est.of 2010.00$ or less, I had a 2 bedroom aprt. with light furniture. They came an packed my stuff up n then gave me an est.of 2800.00$ they are suppose to give u an est.before they load ur stuff and then weigh it and then come back an give me the ticket. NONE OF THIS WAS DONE!! So they give me a total balance of 2800 due. I paid 1400, leaving 1400. Minus the 500 i put down as a deposit so I owed? 900$ they were only suppose to take 1-14 days. we are on day 18. they are suppose to compensate you after the 14th day. they said theyd take 300 off. ok so I owe 600? Ohh Noo I owe 1100 some how. Its like these stupid people cant do math! I am overly pissed an have yet to get my stuff. They are fighting with us to go n have it reweighed tonight because its almost midnight. Ive got news for them, Im NOT paying them another dime! they can take me to court. Youd think theyd give me my money back because of this horrible experience but that is never going to happen!! Run an Hide! DO NOT USE this company!!! O P.S I have yet to see the condition my stuff is in. But from what i have read, it probably isnt good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oasis-Moving-Company/Chincoteague-Virginia-/Oasis-Moving-Company-SCAM-and-RIPOFF-Chincoteague-Virginia-900076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oasis Moving Company