scared

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Janice — Kearney Nebraska United States of America
Oasis Moving and Storage
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Oasis Moving and Storage - destroyed furniture, over a month late in delivery, lied the entire time, & never paid the claim as promised - Las Vegas, Nevada

They wrecked some of the furniture, there were months late in the delivery, they kept lying to me about where my furniture was (kept telling me it was in transit in different states when it hadn't even left their warehouse).

Their own people kept telling me to put a claim in after I got the shipment, which I realized afterwards was just a ploy to make me think I would have some way to complain and get some kind of refund and keep me a little calmer while it was going on.

Turns out they use some outside insurance company that "settles the claim" and then sends you back to Oasis for them to pay - which they never have in spite of resending paper work and multiple calls.  The Insurance provider told me they are the worst moving company in the U.S. and were just going to run me around to avoid paying anything - which is exactly what happened.

I was still unsatisfied with what they said they were going to pay - it would only pay me a part of the moving cost and nothing for the furniture they destroyed right in front of me as they were moving it into my house.

Needless to say - STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oasis-Moving-and-Storage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89032/Oasis-Moving-and-Storage-destroyed-furniture-over-a-month-late-in-delivery-lied-the-e-1009462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oasis Moving and Storage