Shakespeare

Oasis Moving and Storage
2915 Coleman Internet United States of America

Oasis Moving and Storage DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!! Las Vegas, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Moving Brokers

Budget Van Lines sub contracted Oasis Moving and storage.  Oasis was paid in full on my credit card.  They took the money but have not delivered.  I can not warn you enough, DO NOT USE OASIS.  The appauling customer service and the fact that they will hold the items as long as they want should be enough to make heed my warning.  If it is not, then I feel sorry for you.  I contacted the police department in the city in which the warehouse is located.  The police officer that I spoke to, stated that they have had many reports on Oasis just like the one I was making.   I do plan on furthering this complaint to my Corporate Legal Department, as this is a contract non compliance issue.  All I wanted was a call from the corporate officials and instead Oasis consistantly gave me low management personnel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oasis-Moving-and-Storage/internet/Oasis-Moving-and-Storage-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-Las-Vegas-Internet-939658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oasis Moving and Storage

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Moving Brokers

AUTHOR: Sara - (United States of America)

That is why you are warned not to use a moving broker.