Complaint Review: Obediah Q. Reid

• Reported By: Patricia — Wyandanch New York United States of America
Obediah Q. Reid
177 Willis Ave Bronx, New York United States of America

Obediah Q. Reid OB Con artist Bronx, New York

I met OB at a friend's baby shower. In less than a month he became very abusive. I was scared if I stay there any longer he may get mad enough to hurt me. He has taking my stuff hostage, and refused to give it back without having to meet with him. I live close to 35 miles away. He refuse to be reasonable. He stole $3,000 dollars from my credit card and try to say it was for his rent. He already owed me $1,500 for helping him with the same so called rent issue. Since I refuse to get back with him and I petition to the courts for my stuff. He decided to throw my self out. So I want to warn everyone that he is a con artist and don't trust anything he says. He uses people kindness as there weakness. DON'T BE FOOLED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Obediah-Q-Reid/Bronx-New-York-/Obediah-Q-Reid-OB-Con-artist-Bronx-New-York-775591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Obediah Q. Reid