Complaint Review: Obexers Marine Homewood, California

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Leo Melville — Los Gatos California
Obexers Marine Homewood, California
5355 Westlake Blvd los gatos, California USA

Obexers Marine Homewood, California Obexers Store, Jimmy Lane allowed my son to charge thousands of dollars in liquor and fuel and merchandise even after i told them not to, they did not care los gatos California

i asked jim, an employee at obexers not to allow my son to charge my account for boat fuel and copious amounts of liquor. he refused to comply with my request and his mangement was very rude about wanting to be paid regardless.

overt the many years i have been boating in Tahoe i have always given Obexers all my boating business. I am now getting my boat supplies and repairs from Alex at A and M marine and my fuel from Tahoe City Marina. they treat me with respect, without the Tahoe attitude that Obexers staff and managerment appearsto have.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Obexers-Marine-Homewood-California/los-gatos-California-95030/Obexers-Marine-Homewood-California-Obexers-Store-Jimmy-Lane-allowed-my-son-to-charge-th-1078500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Obexers Marine Homewood, California