Complaint Review: Ocal Sports - Paul Callaghan

• Reported By: jm365098 — Coatesville Pennsylvania
Ocal Sports - Paul Callaghan
Wichita, Kansas USA

Ocal Sports - Paul Callaghan Worst Sports Handicapper Ever Wichita Kansas

I am a light sports gambler, mostly to make the games a bit more entertaining.  I started receiving emails from Paul Callaghan of Ocal sports, a self professed professional handicapper.  After receiving a couple free picks from him, I decided to give him a try for $99.99 (1 week's worth of sports picks).  The first day he went 2 wins, and 7 losses (difficult to do even if you are the worst sports gambler in the world).  This first day was enough to warrant me asking for a refund right then and there, mostly because it was evident that he did not know what he was doing.....some of the picks had me scratching my head before kickoff.  I was told no, and asked to stick with him and "I wouldn't be sorry."  As it seemed I had no choice, and then got to see how amateur this guy really was.

The next two days I didn't even receive any picks because his amateur email system was down.  I would sporatically receive boasting emails stating "3 and 0 last night!"  Sadly, that "3 and 0" night that I mysteriously missed would be this guy's only winning day and it was all down hill from there.  All in all, he ended up going 9 wins and 20 losses.  Then, he acted like I was insane for requesting a refund from him.  I guess I was supposed to be pleased with these great picks that he gave me??

I told him I was going to report him to ripoff report and warn others in forums but he didn't even care.  That shows how serious this guy is about running a reputable business.  If I look on his website he has all of these winners posted, but leaves out most of the losing games.  Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2013 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocal-Sports-Paul-Callaghan/Wichita-Kansas/Ocal-Sports-Paul-Callaghan-Worst-Sports-Handicapper-Ever-Wichita-Kansas-1108637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocal Sports - Paul Callaghan