Complaint Review: Ocaso Security Comapny

• Reported By:NASHVILLE Tennessee
Ocaso Security Comapny
AVD Juan Pablo N 28 Edificio Laurel 15 CP Madrid, Other Spain

Ocaso Security Company Lottery Ripoff Madrid Spain

I recieved a letter form this company stating I have won the lottery, in which I did not enter. I do not know where they got my name.

My son filed out the processing form, in which Mr. Lunas start calling. He wanted me to send him money for insurance so I could receive the lottery prize.
He wanted me to send the money to Janet Homes, instead of the company, which raised a red flag. I google the company in which the website has a certificate violation.
Please do not give this company any of your information, this has to be a ripoff.

Debra
NASHVILLE, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2007 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocaso-Security-Comapny/Madrid-Other-28020/Ocaso-Security-Company-Lottery-Ripoff-Madrid-Spain-259033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocaso Security Comapny