Complaint Review: Ocean Air Conditioning

• Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: elgin — bradenton Florida
Ocean Air Conditioning
bradenton, Florida USA

Ocean Air Conditioning I have warrenting and cleaning contract wanted 1000.oodollars to clean air also wanted to charge 114 hour to come out next day had app for thisto be done day before bradenton Florida

I have a cleaning contract and warranting for from ocean air made app for routine cleaning service, a service man came out told me the coils  and filters needed change plus the air compressor need more freon it would cost me 1000.00 for this even through i had  a contravt to clean the coils and change the filters . I call the supervisor he told me since this was friday eve he had no access to any info but he would see that this would be don next day sat or 114 dollars hour. I have a contract for service untill 2014 for cleaning and  other services which included changing filter and adding freon. Thi company only wanted to rip me off

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Air-Conditioning/bradenton-Florida-34208/Ocean-Air-Conditioning-I-have-warrenting-and-cleaning-contract-wanted-1000oodollars-to-1048296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Air Conditioning