Complaint Review: Ocean Blue And Associates, Inc

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2008

• Reported By:Crestview Florida
Ocean Blue And Associates, Inc
5840 Redbug Lake Road #185 Nationwide U.S.A.

Ocean Blue And Associates, Inc - Matthew Goodson Sign up Travel Agents Winter Springs Florida

I signed up with OBA over a year ago. During the travel agent meeting I was told that dues never needed to be paid if I paid a one time fee while at the seminar. However, while attempting to make reservations this year, I was told that my membership was cancelled because I had not paid membership dues. I told the young lady that I was not paying any dues because I was told that I never would have to in the future. The woman said she would look at my contract and contact me regarding the matter. That was about a month ago, to date still no word. I tried to contact the gentleman who I spoke with at the seminar. I left a voice mail asking him to return my call, to date I have yet to hear anything. My next step is to report this company to the Better Business Bureau. I am requesting a full refund regarding this matter.

Genise
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2008 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Blue-And-Associates-Inc/nationwide/Ocean-Blue-And-Associates-Inc-Matthew-Goodson-Sign-up-Travel-Agents-Winter-Springs-Flor-338658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Blue And Associates, Inc