Complaint Review: Ocean Blue Travel Agency

• Updated: Fri, May 27, 2011

• Reported By: Ella — Swampscott Massachusetts United States of America
Ocean Blue Travel Agency
PO Box 2834 Kirtland, New Mexico United States of America

Ocean Blue Travel Agency Never reply to any of my requests; didn't return phone calls Kirtland, New Mexico

When my husband and I signed-up, we were promised immediate and exclusive service for life.  We paid $4,500 for the membership, including 6 weeks condo deal per year.  I called multiple time to make reservations; waited about 2 weeks and booked my vacation through different sources.  In about 3 weeks I would finally get a response.  When I would complain about this to their supervisors; they would tell me that I myself refused to book any vacations (of course, by the time Ocean Blue agents called me back, I already made my reservation).

Once after I got "exclusive" deal offer from Ocean Blue for a hotel, I checked with "Travelocity" and got the same hotel for $30.00 less per day. This company never kept any of their promises; I finally gave-up calling them.  They also told us that we have to take exams every year to be eligible for savings. My sister-in-law had the same experience with this travel agency. Their managers were also extremely rude. I tried to find a local agency in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, that organized the event and had us signed-up, but couldn't find them. My husband and I are very upset about this and want everybody to know that this company is a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Blue-Travel-Agency/Kirtland-New-Mexico-87417/Ocean-Blue-Travel-Agency-Never-reply-to-any-of-my-requests-didnt-return-phone-calls-Kir-734154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Blue Travel Agency