Complaint Review: Ocean Breeze Senior Village

• Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: Brian — Oceanside California United States of America
Ocean Breeze Senior Village
930-960 Vine St Internet United States of America

Ocean Breeze Senior Village Never rent from this place if you or relatives are 62 or older, Internet

The purpose of this report is to inform you that my community managers have served me with an eviction notice, and that they are going about it in illegal ways. I have been the target of non-stop harrassment by these managers since I have been a resident here. When I moved in, I expected mutual respect from them, after all I respected them, and I have loved my unit. That respect was not given. In fact, the eviction notice was given without warning and I have not had sufficient time to look for a new apartment. This causes me great hardship. Even so, I am still willing to negotiate a long-term lease, but they will not permit me to do so. As Fallbrook Villages, L.P. you should be ashamed to have people who act this way working with you.

One of the conditions of the eviction is that I am entitled to an inspection of the apartment, while I am here. I am hereby forbidding anyone to enter my apartment until I leave, because the managers are very dishonest. They have accused me of crimes which I did not commit, lied about such crimes to the police, and they have constantly harassed me despite the fact I have paid my rent on time as well as all my bills. I have not caused any damage to the unit, and I will be taking several photographs of the place to prove so.

The managers have committed perjury several times, especially in these letters which they have written me. In their correspondence dated June 1, they state that I would not be renewing my lease due to the fact that I considered their offer of complimentary carpet "unacceptable". This is not true, as I did not belabor any issue involving carpet. Also, when I first moved in back in 2010, they gave me correspondence stating that the first month's rent was free, only to find an eviction notice on my door less than three weeks into my residency. ]

In their correspondence dated June 6 of this year, it states that residents and and people under resident's control may not "harass" landlord, landlord's related parties, and others at the Property. How, then, do you explain why they are allowed to bang on my windows when the police asked to speak to me? Also, why did they not offer me assistance down the stairs when they know that I am disabled, and walk with a walker and cane?

As I have stated, the managers have lied to the police about several things they claim I have done. And the police likely could have arrested me on the spot. I am dying of a terminal disease and I am doing everything possible to stay alive. Sending me to jail would be, in effect, killing me. The list of complaints against the management is far longer than anything I can write here. I intend to file a police report and take additional action under the law stating that the management stole my lap top computer while I was in Intensive Care Tri City hospital, and then had the nerve to accuse my "related party" of committing that crime. On the contrary, my "related party" has been saving my life for the last two years. The management, however, is trying to send me to an early death.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Breeze-Senior-Village/internet/Ocean-Breeze-Senior-Village-Never-rent-from-this-place-if-you-or-relatives-are-62-or-olde-895371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Breeze Senior Village