Complaint Review: Ocean Labs

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Charlotte — Monroe Washington United States of America
Ocean Labs

Ocean Labs This company took my money and never gave me my product. Internet, Florida

I order a lab test from this company. They sent me the test which I returned overnight air for an extra $80.00 as they requested I do. I have never received the test results. I have called and emailed several times and they do not respond. This company is a fraud and they are thieves as far as I am concerned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Labs/internet/Ocean-Labs-This-company-took-my-money-and-never-gave-me-my-product-Internet-Florida-970011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Labs