Complaint Review: Ocean Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Mon, August 09, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: None Y Business — Houston Texas U.S.A.
Ocean Moving & Storage
2810 S. PARK RD Pembroke Park, Florida United States of America

Ocean Moving & Storage Ocean Moving & Storage Harassing Phone Calls From Psychotic Sales Reps. My Phone Number Is On The National Do Not Call List. Pembroke Park, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: We appologize, we never did business, no harm

Nelson of Ocean Moving and Storage has been TOLD to stop calling my home and personal cell phones.  You have the wrong person.  I advised this company more than once that they have the wrong phone number for the client (yes I have her name) they are trying to steal from another moving company.  I HAVE 2 MESSAGES FROM YOU RECORDED ON MY ANSWERING MACHINE and 1 on my cell. They will play nicely in court. You had the nerve to call me back on my private cell phone to chastise me for as you put it "rudely hanging up on you." Yep! sure did because I don't know a dammed thing about the person you are trying to rope into a move contract but I certainly know why she gave out a bogus phone number.  Your constant harassment.  I don't have any information regarding the person you are looking for and I hope she sues you.  My phone number is listed on the national do not call list and am turning these messages over to the proper authority.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Moving-Storage/Pembroke-Park-Florida-33009/Ocean-Moving-Storage-Ocean-Moving-Storage-Harassing-Phone-Calls-From-Psychotic-Sales-R-629967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Moving & Storage

We appologize, we never did business, no harm

AUTHOR: Sal - (United States of America)

This customer is complaining we called her to many times , for this we are put on the Rippoff report,
A-no money was lost, B- no one was Ripped Off, thus this is a A Non Complaint, No Ripoff here. Thank you. No Harm No money Lost, we are sorry. There is no RIPPOFF HERE!!!

Thank you, Thank you Ripoff Report.
NON ISSUE.
Sal. Ocean Moving and Storage.