Complaint Review: Ocean Side Dental

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: David F. — Miami Florida
Ocean Side Dental
2510 W Virginia Ave, Tampa, FL Tampa, Florida United States of America

Ocean Side Dental Joe Rubbio pervert will ripp you off before you can think watch out of this guy. before it is too late. Tampa, Florida

I heard an ad on the radio about this place and since a needed a new Dentist I decided to check it out. My mind was not prepared for what I was about to experience. First of all, the young lady at the front desk appeared to be coming down of a nasty hang over from the night before. You could tell she did not want to be there. As usual, after filling up countless sheets of paperwork, I was then seated into one of their procedure rooms. Someone took X-rays and have me wait and wait . and wait After about an hour of waiting some fat man with no lab uniform ( looked like a patient was handling my records) comes in and starts selling me a bridge for my missing tooth. I asked to see if he was the doctor, and he just replied NO without giving me his name. I asked him for his name again, and he never replayed. Then comes back half an hour later with more BS about what the insurance would cover if they did the bridge. It was already two hours of me waiting and STILL no doctor. At this point I proceeded to walk out of there to never return again. It's the WORST service I've ever seen so far. STAY AWAY  ! IF YOU DON"T WANT TO BE THE NEXT ONE POSTING A REVIEW ABOUT THEM ! GOOGLE THE LAWSUITS THEY HAD IN THE PAST !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocean-Side-Dental/Tampa-Florida-33307/Ocean-Side-Dental-Joe-Rubbio-pervert-will-ripp-you-off-before-you-can-think-watch-out-of-1042417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocean Side Dental