Complaint Review: Oceans Lab Worldwide

• Updated: Wed, May 18, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Oceans Lab Worldwide
6401 E. Rogers Circle Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Oceans Lab Worldwide Frauded Me, I Returned Product & They Kept Money Boca Raton, Florida

On Jan 4th 2011 I purchased an MMS product package from Oceans Lab online, and was promised in a telephone conversation that the product would arrive well within the time frame I needed. The product didn't arrive in time so I had to return it as I had left the country. Again over the telephone I was promised that as soon as the returned product was received I would be refunded fully.

Many attempts in the weeks following to receive my refund were unsuccessful. Representatives at the company assured me the product had been received by them and that the refund was forthcoming, but to this day I have still not received it. I pursued the complaint with the Better Business Bureau but they were also unable to induce a response. I have since filed with the Consumer Services Dept and Florida Attorney General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2011 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oceans-Lab-Worldwide/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/Oceans-Lab-Worldwide-Frauded-Me-I-Returned-Product-They-Kept-Money-Boca-Raton-Florida-730692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oceans Lab Worldwide