Complaint Review: Oceans Lab

• Submitted: Tue, May 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: GRR — California United States of America
Oceans Lab

Oceans Lab Do NOT order from them! They will charge your card and NOT deliver! Internet, Internet

I don't know what happened to Oceans Lab because I have ordered from them before without problem and even called them for information and gotten courteous service, but something changed.

The company may have changed hands or even gone under, but whatever it is, DO NOT order from them now! I ordered two bio-cellular analysis kits totaling more than $300 dollars. And while they charged my card immediately, the order has been "awaiting fulfillment" for over a month now!

I have emailed and called them repeatedly and gotten no response despite escalating my anger and urgency with each attempt. I feel I have no choice now but to report them and seek legal recourse to get my money back.

I have seen that several other people on this site have encountered the same problem with them. This is sad to me because they were a good company with good products, but not anymore. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oceans-Lab/internet/Oceans-Lab-Do-NOT-order-from-them-They-will-charge-your-card-and-NOT-deliver-Internet-883105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oceans Lab