Complaint Review: Oceans Lab

• Updated: Wed, May 16, 2012

• Reported By: Adiklaus — Santa Fe New Mexico United States of America
Oceans Lab

Oceans Lab Order sent to wrong address, no response by com pay, Internet

I placed an order with the company beginning of December 2011 by the end of January I received email that the order was ready for shipping (I intended to take the product with me on my vacation starting end of december). I complained several times mid december about the shipment but no response by the company. Returning from my vacation there was no parcel. I went on line and traced it and found out that it was sent to a different address in a different state. I complained with the company but no response. By then it was too late to dispute the credit card charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oceans-Lab/internet/Oceans-Lab-Order-sent-to-wrong-address-no-response-by-com-pay-Internet-883553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oceans Lab