Complaint Review: Oceanview Investments

• Submitted: Tue, June 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 09, 2009

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Oceanview Investments
3000 NW 30th Place Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Oceanview Investments Oceanview Investments advised they could do a loan modification and now their contact information is no longer valid. Fort Lauderdale Florida

I contacted Oceanview Investments approximately 9 months ago and inquired into assistance for negotiating a loan modification with my mortgage company. Their legal department worked with me and I paid them just over $1,000.00 to complete the task for me. Since then, I recevied a few phone calls from them providing me with updates and information into the status of the negotiations. Approximately 2 months ago was the last time I have heard from them and upon attempting to contact them today, I learned that all of their contact information is no longer valid. I conducted an internet search on the company and found a company that was registered as their agent and upon calling them was informed that they do not represent Oceanveiw Investments.

With the current economy and the decreasing budget issues at many businesses including my place of employment, this was a last resort to keep my house. The past few years have been volatile with losing budget monies to keep the past standard of work and now that we have had to take a lose of income, this deal was my only hope. Is there a way to find this company, or any way to recoup my investment???

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated...Thank you in advance for your time and assistance in this matter...

Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oceanview-Investments/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida/Oceanview-Investments-Oceanview-Investments-advised-they-could-do-a-loan-modification-and-459975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Oceanview Investments