Complaint Review: O'connor & Associates

• Reported By: mark — Trophy Club Texas United States of America
O'connor & Associates
2200 North loop west,suite 200 Houston, Texas United States of America

O'connor & Associates Incompetent company Houston, Texas

I hired OConnor & Associates of Houston and Dallas Texas to help contest my property taxes on May 12th 2011. I did not hear from them until two days before my hearing date (June 21) and that was by e mail. I faxed the required forms to them and expected to see someone from their firm this morning at the Denton TX county tax office, no one was there. When I called to find out what happened I was put in contact with a supervisor in India. I called the Dallas office and was told the date had been moved. No one notified me of the date change. I will never call or use this incompetent company again and I suggest you dont ether.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2011 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Oconnor-Associates/Houston-Texas-77018/Oconnor-Associates-Incompetent-company-Houston-Texas-743596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on O'connor & Associates