Complaint Review: Octapharma Plasma Citi prepaid card

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Barbara — Fairfield Alabama United States of America
Octapharma Plasma Citi prepaid card
P.O. Box 284 Conshohocken, PA Internet United States of America

Octapharma Plasma Citi prepaid card I was told the decline fees that hit my account 5 times will be credit back to me. Because I had the funds in my account. The bank decline my card when I had the money and charge me fees. These is the Internet

*Consumer Comment: rights

Called customer service for the prepaid Citi bank card for octapharma plasma. The customer service was rude. The bank charged fees for decline when you have enough money on the card. This is the second time and it was 5 charges and I still have the money. They told me to contact the online company to get my fees bank. I told them there not the bank ;you are you have my money,.  This so called citi bank must really need people money. They are charged so many fees. Knowing people need gas money to get to point A and B. I believe Octapharma plasma need to find another bank are go back to given out cash. Because the fees on the prepaid card is bad. Plus, they charge to talk to them if you call so many times within a month. Dont bank with citibank prepaid card, they will steal your money.

Barbara, Birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Octapharma-Plasma-Citi-prepaid-card/internet/Octapharma-Plasma-Citi-prepaid-card-I-was-told-the-decline-fees-that-hit-my-account-5-tim-965358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Octapharma Plasma Citi prepaid card

rights

AUTHOR: yourrights - (United States of America)

Know your ripoff rights.  The government now has a powerful agency to stop bad banking practices.  You can file a complaint at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/