Complaint Review: Octopus Car Wash

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra — Milwaukee Wisconsin United States of America
Octopus Car Wash
4519 N. Green Bay Ave. Milwaukee, Wisconsin United States of America

Octopus Car Wash What happen, Drove in with license plate on and no damages, drove out with it off plus damages to my vehicle Milwaukee, Wisconsin

On Sunday February 12, 2012, I decided to get a car wash, so I take my truck as usual to Octopus car wash, I never take my vehicle to any other car wash, I pull in to the car wash and was instructed to step out, as I get to the customer view/standing area I watch the employees take care of my vehicle until I can no longer see it, I pay the cashier and wait til my vehicle is finished.

Upon waiting a employee approaches me and said that my license plate has come off, and he doesn't have the man power to place it back on at the moment, but I can come back upon closing and he will place it back on, now at this time, I'm saying to myself what..this the second time this has happen, at this point I'm confused, upset , and angry, thinking this is the second time this has happen, only then which was the first time , my plate was dangling the other screw was gone, so I had to take it back to the dealer to receive another screw so the dealer replaced it and put it back on. [continued below]....
.....

so at this point I take my plate and get in my vehicle and pull out and as I'm pulling out my mind tells me to get out and see how this happened, confused, so as I'm looking I see that my grill is cracked and also right underneath the license plate area is a crack, so I proceed to walk back in the car wash and called the employee over and told  him he needs to see this, not only my license plate came off, look at these damages, he states that those damages didn't happen here, I said that's a lie, this was not like this before I came here, I need to speak with a manager and he said he is the manager, I said well something needs to be done about this, because I know for a fact my truck was not like this.

I need help, its not fair how a business can brush you off, and act like nothing has never happened, after all this is your investment to be serviced and this is the end result of it. Please help me receive justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Octopus-Car-Wash/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53209/Octopus-Car-Wash-What-happen-Drove-in-with-license-plate-on-and-no-damages-drove-out-wi-838208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Octopus Car Wash