Complaint Review: Ocwen And GMAC

• Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:Glen Burnie Maryland
Ocwen And GMAC
ocwen.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Ocwen And GMAC Ripoff Forclosed due to their lack of business ethics Orlando Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I don't know about GMAC, and how it operates. But with Ocwen the tactics couldn't be more clear.

I am writing on behalf of my parents. I may not have had experience with homeownership but I do know what a rip-off and a scam is. Ocwen and GMAC are companies that should have their license taken away and burned forever. They do not want customers they want victims.

And I refuse to make my family a victim. On several occasions my mom tried to resolve every issue they could find and if it wasn't "you don't have insurance" it would be "you are behind on your payments" or "were charging you late fees because your payments were ontime and we didn't get it because we don't know anything about business". They would constantly make up anything to foreclose and when they ran out of proof and realized that we weren't going to leave our home for 19 years they decided to foreclose. Well I feel that I need to step up in this issue and take back what is RIGHTFULLY ours!!!! We even contacted the realtor about the payment owed and how much the home is worth and we haven't heard anything to date when my parents wanted to refinance they would deny every company willing to do so. Now that we aren't living there at the moment we are mysteriously getting approved for refinancing. Go Figure!!!

Anyway I am willing to get involved with the class action suit against this company just let me know when and where. I refuse to be a victim and if you feel the same contact me through this message. Let's expose these vampires to the sunlight!

Jessica
Glen Burnie, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-And-GMAC/nationwide/Ocwen-And-GMAC-Ripoff-Forclosed-due-to-their-lack-of-business-ethics-Orlando-Nationwide-126925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen And GMAC

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

The whole scam is so obvious. There's no doubt in my mind that you can find a lawfirm that your case no matter which state you live in. But in my opinion Ocwen sees it all as just the cost of doing business "thier way". After all the media has very little to expose them. And so far our government has treated this whole affair as just another joke on the tax paying public. Where's the justice you say.... I wish I knew. We the victims will most likely be the ones to resolve that on our own as well.

Good Luck!