Complaint Review: Ocwen Bank

• Submitted: Wed, August 20, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, August 20, 2003

• Reported By:Rim of the World California
Ocwen Bank
Ingeniuity Dr Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Ocwen Bank And The Law Office Of Les Zieve Les Zieve is a So called Lawyer that should land him some jail time Huntington Beach For Florida and California

Ocwen Bank decided to not to take my online payment through the largest clearing house in the world because......because checkfree said they returned it because it had the wrong information. This of course is after 20 days. I have used this online payment since 1997 with no error until now.

They pushed me into a default and trumped up almost 5000 dollars in stupid fees. Checkfree told me they said to make another payment, but in the mean time they started to foreclose. They caused this default not me and it looks very clever and I would have not known had I not requested that that paymnet be processed period.They pretented that I had all the information for the electronic transfer wrong and sent it back and the next thing I get is a notice by a two bit Lawyer who hold the deed to my property so the can steal it. This lawyer has even involved himself in trying to loan me the created default money to "Save my home'

The Law offices of Les Zieve 17682 Beach Blvd Suite 204 in Huntington Beach was hired by the master crooks of them all, Ocwen.I wrote him and disputed everthing and do you think this slug of a Lawyer is going to respond. His fee is a whole 500 dollars so he can buy the Bottle more than likely.He wants to go to jail to. So Les you are a lier and a mockery of are justice system,You better jump out if you have any sense because Cal Western reconveyence Did They new somthing was wrong and a whole lot bigger than you got the heck out.

You see Lester, Now everyone who read this site is going to know your a flake and you will stand on your head to make a buck.You 39 days has passed in which you were to reply to my demands and don't think that they were lossed or not mailed because I have records from Stamps.com and they track all my mail.Your late

Bob
Rim of the World, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2003 11:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Bank/Orlando-Florida-32826/Ocwen-Bank-And-The-Law-Office-Of-Les-Zieve-Les-Zieve-is-a-So-called-Lawyer-that-should-lan-66051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Bank