Complaint Review: Ocwen Bank

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:MURRIETA California
Ocwen Bank
1665 Palm Beach Lakes 7B West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-682-7130
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Ocwen Bank How Ocwen Bank scwered up my Credit Report West Palm Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: i have answers for you

Over 2 years ago Ocwen Started foreclosure on a home I owened with my husband.

We paid all monies due and sold the property. Now we are trying to buy a home and they show us with a foreclosure!!!

We tried to contact them to have it changed to get no response and now it is hard for us to purchase a home.

Is there any thing that can be done to get this changed? Is there anything we can do to get Ocwen off our credit reports. Since they missed placed our funds in the first place and charged us very high forclosure fees and attorney fees.

Can A bank really get away with this? Where is the F.D.I.C. and the Better Bussiness bureau? Where is the Attorney General?

How Can Ocwen Still be in Bussiness?

Is there anyone out there that can help us?

Rebecca
MURRIETA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2007 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Bank/West-Palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Ocwen-Bank-How-Ocwen-Bank-scwered-up-my-Credit-Report-West-Palm-Beach-Florida-260799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Bank

#1 Consumer Suggestion

i have answers for you

AUTHOR: Jackie - (U.S.A.)

ocwen falsely reported late for 2 months on my credit report as well, we are involved in a legal matter with the mort. comp that sold us the loan and immedietely sold it to ocwen. at first i could only get india, but then i went and emailed their corp. headquarters letting everyone know the shady illegal things that went on with my loan and actually told them if someone from america did not contact me i was emailing the stockholders and emailing them the proof i had of the fradulent loan ocwen knowingly bought, well then i received a phone call from their florida headquarters by a gentleman named danny cruz. this gentleman is the head of the credit dept. and works with the credit bureaus he sent me a letter in 10 minutes stating we were never late and he would fix everything and by the next month everything was fixed he is a man of his word. again danny cruz in deerfield florida. let me know how it turns out u can email me at (im putting it backwards so they dont take it out) comcast . net meadowc. good luck