Complaint Review: Ocwen Corporation

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: maria — Garden Grove California United States of America
Ocwen Corporation
P0 Box24646 West Palm Beach,FL Internet United States of America

Ocwen Corporation They have my loan information incorrect.they clain 90 days past due,NOT TUE, I asked that they review the loan they said 3 days to call back, they cannot call you to tell you the status. I called agai Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Help is available to those who want it.

Ocwen claims we are 90 days past due on the mortgage which is not true. I called on March 30 to make my payment over the phone and explained to mary the customer service person. she agreed something was wrong. they also claim I made a payment of 52K+ on March 26 which I did not do. Mary asked if I was going thry a mod, I said no. she put a rush review to the account and told me someone will call me on wed to let me know status. she mentioned they could not call me but I kept asking her to have them call me so she finnally agreed. nobody called me so I called on wed. and the person got on the line was focused in clllecting the money i supposedly owe them, after several attempts to explain my concern he finally agreed to check into the system for any notes Mary had put in. He said there is a note to review the modification which I explained that there is no such thing. I asked again to review the account information and let me know status. He asked me to give them 48 hours again to review.

This is very frustrating to me, I feel that they customers don't really have good help from them. they cannot call you back to let you know what is going on, you have to call and find out yourself. They have not clue as to how nere-wrecking this situation is for me and my husband. I asked if there was a branch here in california that I can go to and fix it in person, he said no, you have to call and all calls have to go thru them. in the meantime, I am afraid they will continue with the forclosure process!. I need to talk to someone that can really understand and be able to help me out promptly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ocwen-Corporation/internet/Ocwen-Corporation-They-have-my-loan-information-incorrectthey-clain-90-days-past-dueNOT-864869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ocwen Corporation

Help is available to those who want it.

AUTHOR: boris - (United States of America)

I will be posting this comment in all subsequent Ocwen reports on this website as well as other similar websites.

I have a friend that was cheated by Ocwen and is currently trying to gather more people and information in her suit against Ocwen.

My friend and her attorney are ready and willing to move forward with this suit as well as help other victims of Ocwen's atrocious business practices but they need help.

If you or anybody you know know in California has been defrauded or wronged by Ocwen please contact People's Law Group at 1-800-549-5150.